It’s time for another giveaway!
The images above are nine of my most popular images on Instagram in 2015, and looking at them made me think how much fun it would be to make prints of those images. Then I thought it would be even more fun to give the prints away!
This time, I’m giving my away two prints, one on Facebook and one on Instagram, and I’ll let the winners decide which of the nine photos they want.
To participate, all you have to do is
1. Like my Facebook page: Explodingfish.net on Facebook.
2. Like the competition post: Print giveaway.
3. Leave a comment under the competition post on Facebook saying which of the nine images you want to have on your wall (there are more detailed instructions on Facebook).
I’m also on Instagram, so if you want to double your chances of winning:
1. Follow me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/theexplodingfish/ (@theexplodingfish)
3. Leave a comment on any of my images saying which of the nine images you want to have on your wall. For more instructions see the competition post on Print giveaway on Instagram.
Feel free to share this post, but sharing is not required to win.
The giveaway will end on 15 January at 12 a.m. CET and the winners will be notified through Facebook or Instagram.
The images will be printed on high-quality Canson paper at A4 size (about 21 x 30 cm / 8 x 11 inches).
It’s giveaway time!
A couple of days ago I noticed that my recently posted image of the Shoren-in temple in Kyoto was getting more attention in social media than most of what I post online, and it turned out to become one of my most popular images. What made me even more happy about it is that this is also one of my personal favorites from the images I’ve published this year.
I thought that since you people seem to like the image, I might as well make a print of it and give it to one lucky person!
To get to the point, if you’d like a chance to win the photo do the following:
1. Like my Facebook page: Explodingfish.net on Facebook
2. Like the competition post: Print giveaway
I’m also on Instagram, so if you want to double your chances to win:
1. Follow me on Instagram: Sami Hurmerinta on Instagram
2. Comment on any of my images there
The winner will be selected 16 June and notified through Facebook or Instagram.
The image is printed on high-quality Canson Infinity BFK River paper at A4 size (about 21 x 30 cm / 8 x 11 inches). I guess you can say that the print is unique, because it is very unlikely that I will ever print this image on the same medium again.
See this photo on Flickr
First things first: I’m currently running a giveaway on Google+ and Instagram! A Japanese friend of mine sent me a few copies of his band’s new album “Adaptation”, so I decided to give them to someone who might like the music. Participating is simple and doesn’t require you to follow anyone if you don’t want to. The giveaway ends next Sunday, so if you’d like to get the album, go to Google+ or Instagram right now! The album is also available for listening on Spotify.
Here’s a music video for the song Ruri by Panic Soup:
The image above is one of the places at the Heian Shrine where people can hang small wooden blocks called “ema”. People can buy these wooden plaques from shinto shrines, and write their wishes on the plaque and leave it to the shrine in the hope that the gods will grant their wish. In the one in the image, a person wishes her mother good health.